PawsAdmin is compatible across mobile, tablet, and laptop so that you can access your data and manage your day anywhere.
You can access it from your Home screen to have an app-like experience. Here's how it works:
How to Save PawsAdmin on Your Home Screen
iPad or iPhone
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to PawsAdmin.com
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. (If you don't see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you'll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.)
Your new PawsAdmin web app will appear in the next available space on your device's Home screen. To move it like you would any other app, tap and hold its icon, then tap Edit Home Screen, and you'll be able to drag it to your desired location. When you've placed it where you want it, tap Done.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.